Competition Format – Please Read
The competition format will be a little different this year due to safety guidelines and capacity limits.
- Event Sessions – We have created event sessions to allow as many people as possible to compete. Competitors will be allowed to dance in one age level only. There will be capacity limits on how many couples can enter each individual event.
2. Tickets – There will be capacity limits on parent/guardian and spectator attendance in the different sessions. More information on the ticket page. Coaches are allowed to purchase limited tickets through the Coach/Instructor page.
Junior Syllabus/ Junior Session – Competitors are allowed 1 parent/guardian to accompany them to the event. No other spectators will be allowed in this session.
Elementary/Pre-teen Session – Competitors are allowed 2 parents/guardians to accompany them to the event. No other spectators will be allowed in this session.
High School Syllabus/ Youth Session – Competitors are allowed 1 parent/guardian to accompany them to the event. No other spectators will be allowed in this session.
Adult Session – Anyone can purchase a spectator ticket.
3. No line up area – To limit cross traffic and support social distancing, there will be no line up area. This will require competitors and parents to pay attention. Competitors will sit with their parents/guardians and be called to come to the dance floor directly from their seats. After they are done dancing they will return directly to their seats and wait for the call back announcement. The callbacks will be announced from the podium. Because of the session structure of this event, call backs and additional rounds will come quickly, so please pay attention.
4. Safety Guidelines – There will be designated entrance and exit doors. please only go in and out the designated doors. There will be hand sanitizer at the entrance to the event. We encourage you to use it as you come in. At the end of each session all competitors and spectators are asked to leave through designated exit doors as quickly as possible to allow for cleaning in-between sessions. This will help to accommodate letting in the next session as early as we can.
5. Heel Guards are required at this event.